Ok guys first off I want to thank everyone for the well wishes and understanding while I try and get my health issues underhand!
I am still waiting on some test results and not much has changed other than I think I am finally getting use to the added pain (though I am not so sure that is really a good thing)! I do have my biopsy scheduled for next week though - the doc is unsure if he is just going to biopsy just one or both of my kidneys and they are talking about going ahead and taking a liver biopsy as well.
Needless to say I am going to be extremely uncomfortable and in even more pain for a few days when I go in for that - I will only be an outpatient so I will be back home shortly after the procedure but I will not be up for much for at least a day or 2 afterwards. So again I apologize for the added delay this will cause.
I did get to set up a small booth at our local sci-fi and fantasy convention in Memphis this last weekend - luckily I have some etsy stock and stuff I had made before xmas and only made up a few things for it that I could mainly sew by hand last week. I did well but it really took a toll on me physically and mentally - I spent most of my time either sitting in the hotel lobby or up in my room - rarely got to spend anytime in the convention and was miserable when my family tried to take me shopping to take my mind off how much I hurt. I did get to meet some new people and a few awesome cosplayers though and everyone was very helpful and complimentary of my work and all. so all in all it was as fun as it could be for how I was feeling at the time! I also got invited to 2 other conventions later this year but those will have to wait until my health issues are seen to.
As for the seriously overdue commissions and such - I started back on everything yesterday and will be doing as much as I can up until I go in for my biopsy then again as soon as the doc releases me to my sewing table again!
I do need some help though - unfortunately my Commission/Trade/Prize notebook had a bit of an accident (fell out of my bag at the con and somehow got wet and trampled on before it got back to me) and I am missing a lot (almost all) of my commission/trade/prize notes from December to now.
Those I have sent paypal invoices to and all are pretty much ok cause I try to include as much of the notes on them as I can - and I do have some notes that I wrote on the actual refs so it is not a total loss - thankfully. But I do feel like I am missing some still and I have a few refs with no future owner names (have no idea why I forgot to put them on there) and am really stuck on who they are going to.
So basically if you have placed a commission/trade or won a prize ( Desiree-U
- you are fine - I have all your info for everything on the ref sheets) could ya please send me a note here (sorry FB is still a bit wonky and I do not want to lose it again!) or even comment below if it was only 1 item to help me rewrite out my notes????? I would truly appreciate it.
Here are a few that do not have to worry about that:
- as said before I am almost 100% sure I have all your info on your refs and if not will contact you directly ok.
- I am pretty sure I have about 90% of yours - the only one that looks like I am missing is on the green sylph??? I think - all I know it looks like a little green pixie with leaves?
- I have yours almost completed - will just have to note you again for your addy since I can no longer read the one I wrote down ok.
- I am pretty sure I have all of yours - will be double checking all my paypal invoices this weekend just to make sure and will get back to ya here if I have a question ok.
- I have 1 ready to ship next week and I maybe able to get the other out as well by end of next week (depending on how long I am down. I will have the other hopefully around easter.
- I think I only need the info on the Matt plush - I still have all the Tali info and I do not think we had another one planned did we?
Anyone else if ya could please get back to me I would really appreciate it and I am so sorry for the added inconvenience.
I will still be mostly MIA - internet wise (other than checking up on notes and comments) though I am hoping to get some finished pics loaded soon - possibly while I am laid up next week. I will be working as quickly and as much as my pain will allow to get everything owed done for you guys ok.
Thank you again for all your patience and well wishes! You guys really help with all your encouragements and understanding!!